Frosty’s Residency Dance Goes to Court

frosty_the_snowman_f90bd780_us_v2_463Hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving. Not much going on in these parts during the Holiday.

The big news was that the County Commissioners got a bit of egg on their face when they traveled to Tallahassee and all that was accomplished on their part was to get a delay on the lawsuit that they are trying to get going against the City. I guess the good news is that probably no one will file papers to admonish them for breaking the sunshine laws. But, who cares – right?

I also heard that Frosty’s Residency Dance Goes to Court

And, for those who are paying attention and who are interested in seeing how a candidate can run for office by NOT following the campaign laws should try to attend the Shawn Frost motion for summary judgement on 1/21/2015. Might be interesting to attend. Just saying.

1. summary judgment
  2. In law, a summary judgment (also judgment as a matter of law) is a judgment entered by a court for one party and against another party summarily, i.e., without a full trial. Such a judgment may be issued on the merits of an entire case, or on discrete issues in that case.

My guess is that Frosty will “snow” the judge with his Frosty residency dance. LOL

Since I keep my ear to the ground I heard that Linda Hillman will replace Mark the Moocher on the Planning and Zoning Board for the City of Vero Beach. So long to the Mooch. LOL

Now, all that might be left to do is to unseat the Scottie Boy as the Chairman of the Utility Commission.

1. Woodburner says:

Well, well! No news on TCPalm, or Vero News or Inside Vero, (at least in online versions)
    Stradley walks into the utilities commission late and finds he has been voted out. LOL.

• Bea-isms says:

Thanks for the Utility update. Bye bye Stradley. Now we must wait and see if he gets the boot from the Republican Executive Committee. I rather doubt that will ever happen and the repubs will just go about their business as usual.

Scottie Boy,Loser Wilson’s favorite “barker” should be replaced with someone with an open mind.

• Woodburner says:

Mr. Herb Wittall has filled the Chairman’s position and Jack Schupe has the Vice chair. This commission has an uneviable task ahead of them. I wish them luck.

Cedric, Scottie Boy cannot be replaced by anyone but the Commissioner who chose him and that would be Pilar Turner. Each commissioner is put on the commissioners at the choice of one elected official.

For instance, Mark Mucher was Craig Fletchers choice, Fletcher did not run for council so that choice was deferred to Randy Old so that he could put someone in by his choice.

He must be paying attention because he ousted the Mooch and put Linda Hillman in his place on the P&Z.

And now to Frosty The Snowman and his court date. I for one do not believe his “snow job” that he lives in the proper district. Really,three different addresses one of which was an open pasture ,if memory serves me correctly, and the other over a garage. All too hard to believe. When he lived in the pasture I wonder if he had to share his verbal “bulls**t” with a real bull? LOL

5. Woodburner says:

Ole Frosty is no stranger to the circuit court…but how in the heck can he deny his false addresses given on documents? Really hope the judge sees what everyone else saw.
    Stradley, Stump & Weick should be thrown out of the REC on their collective asses>> OH! and watch for more shenanigans from Indian River Shores…Indian River County has already and continues to make fools of themselves, all the while the less than adequate representation they hired is making (and going to make) a boat load of $$$$.

Hey, Woodburner. I have never seen an attorney yet that will not take a case. Can you say – billable hours. Look what Igor did for the city for a mere 1 1/2 million dollars….NOTHING.

The only problem with the County attorney doing the same thing is the fact that we all pay taxes in the County and it is going to cost us….

It used to that the commission seats were advertised, a person would apply listing all his “credentials”. Then each council member would interview the applicants (one on one). Then during a council meeting they would nominate and vote. Seems like a better way. Why did they copy the county’s system?

They copied the county’s system of selecting their commissions because Tracy Carroll and Pilar Turner wanted it that way. They fired all the people who served for years on the commissions and hand picked new commissioners who would do their bidding for them. I don’t like that system because the commissions are now a product of the elected officials instead of being a commission by the people.

You’re right Joan. It certainly has changed….and not all selected commissioners are for the better.

Linda is a great appointment to P and Z board.

I agree Jim and she is a lot better to look at than the Mooch. LOL

Getting back to the Frosty one. Remember a while back that I mentioned that Shawn Frost was seen on the TV with campaign ads during the campaign and that I did not see that he listed any expenses on his financial campaign reports regarding these ads. Well, not listing his expenses properly would be a violation of the campaign laws unless…..unless his ads were paid for by a PAC or an electioneering committee. I guess we will have to dig deeper on this one to get to the truth. But, why does that not surprise me.

linda will be a great addition TO P&Z. She has what it takes to protect our community,but with an eye on the future. I believe she stands by Dick Winger’s motto “keep Vero Vero” and this is a good thing for all of us. Most importantly she speaks her mind.

13. Michael Goodfellow says:

According to the PPJ, the elections complaint against Frost has been dropped.

14. Robert Brombach says:

Yes the suit is dismissed, not because of the merit of the case, but because of the costs involved fighting a PAC lawyer firm. Cannot compete or spend the personal finances that may well total more than the cost of the yearly salary of the job. This does not mean that this county has a lot to be desired in the way this election process has been derailed by outside influences and money. But get used to it, there is enough evidence if anyone looks to see this is the case. I know the truth about the pacs involved and in my humble opinion the people in this county that should have the curtain pulled back to see who the real players are. Too bad. I am glad my family does not have to deal with the people involved in this anymore. Just wait and see the downturn in our school system now, thank God my kids are out of it! To bad the public would not oppose this more vigorously, but to the few who did, Thank you!!